Simplex HIMES PACS
Picture Archiving and Communication System
SIMPLEX HIMES OFFERS THE LATEST DICOM 3.0 compliant picture archiving and communication system. The PACS server provides connectivity to all DICOM modalities (CR, DX, CT, MR, US, XA, etc.). Review of DICOM images and diagnostics can be done using the ZeroFootprint WEB DICOM Viewer.
PACS SERVER FEATURES
Store, archive and manage medical images with Simplex Himes PACS Server
- C-STORE, C-FIND, C-GET and C-MOVE support;
- Implicit Little Endian, Explicit Little Endian;
- JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG 2000, RLE, MPEG-2;
- MPEG-4 Transfer Syntaxes supported;
- DICOM ECG file support;
- DICOM MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 Video playback support;
- Study forwarding to another PACS nodes or workstations
WEB DICOM VIEWER FEATURES
View medical images with Simplex DICOM Viewer
- Regular tools: zoom, pan, windowing, magnifier, etc.;
- Cine playback of multi-frame sequences;
- Wide variety of measurements: distance, angle, density (HU), etc.;
- Reference lines (Scout Lines);
- Comfortable bar for series preview with thumbnails
SIMPLEX HIMES PACS can be used to measure the volume of a 2D image by using Simpson’s approximation rule; the 2D area spun around a selected axis to form a 3D shape and the volume is measured. This technique allows volume measurements of a heart in a 2D computed radiography image.
SIMPLEX HIMES PACS supports measurement of the Velocity Time Integral (VTI) on ultrasound (US) studies that can quantify the trace of the Doppler flow profile.